PSG are reportedly eyeing a move for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane, but they could be forced to sign two of their players if the Spanish giants manage to sign Kylian Mbappe from Monaco.
The Mbappe transfer is a rumor that has been circulating for quite some time. If Real Madrid were to sign Mbappe, PSG would be forced to sell one of their star players.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer season is in its last week, which means the top teams are trying to make an impact in the market while they still can. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
If Mbappe departs, PSG are interested in Haaland and Pogba.
With Kylian Mbappe’s possible move from Paris Saint-Germain to Real Madrid looming, L’Equipe claims that the Parisians are considering other alternatives if the 22-year-old leaves.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
According to ESPN, the clubs are close to reaching an agreement after Madrid made a €180 million offer to PSG for Mbappe’s move. If that happens, according to L’Equipe, PSG would consider Erling Haaland of Borussia Dortmund, Paul Pogba of Manchester United, and Eduardo Camavinga of Stade Rennes.
Haaland, who has previously been linked with Real Madrid and a number of Premier League clubs, may now choose to join Lionel Messi and Neymar at the Parc des Princes in Paris.
Pogba has been linked with PSG for some time, but he has yet to officially commit his future to United, with his contract expiring in the summer of 2022. The midfielder, for whom a transfer to Paris would be a homecoming, has already made an impression in the Premier League this season, with five assists in only two games.
Finally, a number of teams have shown interest in 18-year-old midfielder Camavinga, including PSG, while Manchester United has been unable to make a deal due to a lack of finances.
Camavinga’s contract will also expire next year, something PSG would most likely use as leverage in talks.
PSG may be interested in Erling Haaland, who has been connected with every big team. Getty
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Manchester City are reportedly working on a deal to sign Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, according to ESPN. If that happens, City may lose a number of high-profile players, with Fabrizio Romano speculating that Raheem Sterling may go if a big enough offer comes in. Gabriel Jesus, on the other hand, will not be going since Pep Guardiola wants to retain him.
– According to Sky Sports, Borussia Dortmund is interested in loaning Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot with the possibility of making the move permanent. AC Milan, where the 22-year-old played last season on loan, and Bayern Munich are also interested in signing him.
– There has been a lot of discussion about Willian leaving Arsenal, and Calciomercato is now reporting that AC Milan is interested in signing the Brazilian. The Italian giants are also reportedly interested in FC Porto midfielder Sergio Oliveira, according to their report.
– According to Sky Sports, Everton manager Rafael Benitez is interested in Brighton & Hove Albion striker Neal Maupay and Burnley winger Dwight McNeil. However, owing to Financial Fair Play regulations, the Toffees may have difficulty bringing in either of the duo. They are now attempting to sell James Rodriguez, Fabian Delph, Cenk Tosun, and Moise Kean before the deadline.
– Gaetan Laborde of Montpellier has been a target for Lyon. Le10Sport, on the other hand, claims that they are interested in Clermont Foot forward Mohamed Bayo. The 23-year-old had previously excelled in Ligue 2 and has continued to do so since Clermont’s promotion to Ligue 1, with Bordeaux and PSV Eindhoven taking notice of his play.
- kylian mbappe
- real madrid transfer
- eduardo camavinga