It can be really frustrating when you’re trying to record a video on your iPhone, and the resulting footage is blurry. But don’t worry–there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. In this article, we’ll show you how to fix blurred iPhone videos.
How to Unblur a Video on iPhone
1. Download and install the iPhone video editing app FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and launch the program. The software will detect your device automatically.
3. Click “Add File” to import the blurred video from your iPhone to the program.
4. Select an output format for the video. To unblur a video, you can choose “General Profiles” > “Same as source” > “OK”.
5. Finally, click the “Convert” button to start unblurring your video. After the process is finished, you can find the unblurred video in the output folder.
Now you know how to unblur a video on iPhone with FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate. If you have any other questions, post them in the comments below. We’re happy to help!
Why do my iPhone Videos Look Blurry
There are a few possible reasons why your iPhone videos might look blurry. It could be due to a problem with the camera lens, or it could be that the video is being compressed when it’s saved to your iPhone.
It could also be that you’re moving too much when you’re recording the video, which can cause the footage to look blurry. If this is the case, try to hold your iPhone as still as possible when you’re recording.
Another possibility is that the lighting conditions aren’t ideal when you’re recording the video. If it’s too dark, or if there’s too much light, this can also cause the video to look blurry.
How do I Change Video Quality on iPhone
The quality of your video will depend on the settings that you have for your iPhone’s camera. To change the video quality, go to “Settings” > “Camera” > and select the video quality that you want to use.
If you’re having trouble with blurry videos, try setting the video quality to “1080p HD at 30fps”. This should give you the best quality video possible.
The quality of your video will also depend on the amount of space that you have on your iPhone. If you’re running out of space, this can cause the video to be compressed and look blurry. Try deleting some files from your iPhone to free up space, or use iCloud to back up your photos and videos so you don’t have to keep them all on your device.
Tips For Taking Clear Recording on iPhone
- Clean the lens: A clean lens will allow more light to enter the camera, which will result in clearer videos. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the lens of your iPhone’s camera.
- Steady your hand: Try to hold your iPhone as steady as possible when you’re recording a video. The steadier your hand, the less likely it is that the video will be blurry.
- Use a tripod: If you really want to avoid blurriness, use a tripod to hold your iPhone while you’re recording. This will keep the camera completely still, and you’ll get clear footage as a result.
- Good lighting: Make sure that the lighting is good when you’re recording a video. If it’s too dark, the video will be hard to see. If it’s too bright, the video might be overexposed and look washed out.
- Record in short bursts: If you’re recording a long video, try to do it in short bursts. This will help to avoid blurriness, and you can always stitch the videos together later.