- First, we need to get off to a fast start and put some points on the board early. We can’t let them hang around and get comfortable.
- Second, we need to be physical and impose our will on them. We need to hit them hard and make them feel our presence.
- Third, we need to be discipline and not give them any easy yards or points. We need to make them earn everything they get.
- Fourth, we need to take advantage of their mistakes and capitalize when they make them.
- Fifth, we need to have faith in our game plan and execution. We can’t get discouraged if things don’t go our way early.
- Sixth, we need to stay focused and not let the moment get too big for us. We need to keep our composure and execute.
- Seventh, we need to have fun. This is a big game but it’s still just a game. We need to enjoy the experience and not let the pressure get to us.
- Eighth, we need to be prepared for everything. We need to have a Plan B and be ready to adjust on the fly if necessary.
- Ninth, we need to believe in ourselves. We need to know that we can beat this team and that we will be victorious.
- Tenth, we need to go out there and execute our game plan. We need to do our jobs and trust that the rest will take care of itself.
Jimmy Lake’s game plan is sound and it gives us a great chance to beat Michigan. We just need to go out there and execute it. Go Huskies!
What washington coach jimmy lake said about michigan football
“We’re going to have to play really well. We’re going to have to get off to a fast start, be physical, be disciplined and take advantage of their mistakes. We need to believe in ourselves and go out there and execute our game plan.” – Jimmy Lake, UW head coach (via 247 Sports)As the Washington Huskies get ready to take on the Michigan Wolverines, head coach Jimmy Lake has his team focused and ready to go.In an interview with 247 Sports, Coach Lake talked about what his team needs to do in order to come out with a win against Michigan.
Why washington coach jimmy lake is confident ahead of michigan game
“I think our guys are confident. I think they understand the task at hand and they’re looking forward to the challenge. They know it’s going to be a great atmosphere, it’s going to be a hostile environment and they’re just excited for the opportunity.” – Jimmy Lake, UW head coach (via 247 Sports)
As the Washington Huskies get ready to take on the Michigan Wolverines, head coach Jimmy Lake is confident that his team can come out with a win.
Which is why he has been focused on getting his team ready to execute their game plan
In an interview with 247 Sports, Coach Lake talked about what his team needs to do in order to come out with a win against Michigan.By following Coach Lake’s game plan, the Washington Huskies have a great chance of coming out with a win against Michigan.