Welcome to the beta program! We’re excited to have you on board. This is your chance to be one of the first to try out our new products and give us feedback. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
Why you should join the beta program
Reasons you should join the beta program:
- You will get to see the newest features before anyone else.
- You will be able to give feedback that will help shape the final product.
- You will be able to find and report any bugs that you encounter.
- You will receive exclusive discounts and offers that are only available to beta testers.
Beta program is full meaning
The beta program is now full, which means that we are no longer accepting new applications. We want to thank everyone who applied and helped us shape the direction of the product. During the beta program, you will have access to exclusive features and early versions of the product. We’ll be relying on your feedback to help us improve the product before it’s released to the general public.
You can expect to receive regular updates from us about the progress of the beta program, as well as invitations to participate in user research studies. These studies will help us gather feedback about the product so that we can make it even better. We appreciate your interest in the beta program and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
How the beta program works
The beta program is currently full. If you would like to be put on the waitlist, please sign up below. We are constantly releasing new features and improvements based on feedback from our beta testers. As a member of the beta program, you will have early access to these features and will be able to provide feedback that will shape the future of the product. In order to ensure that everyone in the beta program is able to provide meaningful feedback, we ask that you only sign up if you are willing to actively participate. If you are not able to commit to regular testing and feedback, please wait until the product is officially released. Thank you for your understanding.
What you need to do to join the beta program
If you want to join the beta program, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Visit the beta sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and hit “Submit.”
- Check your inbox for an email from Google with the subject line “Welcome to the Gmail Beta Program!”
- Click on the link in that email to confirm your participation in the program.
- That’s it! From now on, you’ll receive occasional updates about new Gmail features as they become available.
What you can do while you’re in the beta program
There are a number of things you can do while you’re in the beta program:
- Test the latest features: You’ll be able to test new features before they’re released to the public.
- Provide feedback: We rely on feedback from beta testers to improve the product. You’ll be able to give us feedback directly through the beta program.
- Help us find bugs: We hope there won’t be any bugs in the beta release, but if you do find any, please let us know so we can fix them.
How to get the most out of the beta program
The Facebook beta program is a way for people who use Facebook to become more involved in testing new features and products before they’re released to everyone. As a beta tester, you’ll be able to try new features early and give us feedback to help make sure they’re the best they can be when we release them.
If you’re interested in joining the beta program, here are a few things you can do to get started:
- Sign up for the Facebook Beta Testers group. This is a place where beta testers can connect with each other and give feedback about upcoming features.
- Opt into beta testing for specific products. You can do this by going to the product page (for example, Facebook for Android) and selecting the “Become a Tester” link in the sidebar.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the product you want to test. For example, if you want to test Facebook for Android, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone.
Once you’ve joined the beta program, there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re getting the most out of it:
- Read through the release notes for each new build or update. These will let you know what’s new in each version and what bugs have been fixed.
- Test new features thoroughly. Try different scenarios and pay attention to how well things work (or don’t work). If something isn’t working properly, please report it using the “Send Feedback” feature in the product or by posting in the Beta Testers group on Facebook.
- Provide feedback early and often. The sooner you let us know about a problem, the sooner we can fix it. And if you have ideas for how we could improve a feature or product, we want to hear that too!
The Startup’s Technology is Used by Major Retailers in Colombia
The New Funds Will Allow Index Ventures to Invest in Even More Startups
Index Ventures’ New Funds to be Used for Investments in Europe and the US